love n boots
"Get ready to dance" is the perfect chick to remind you to put on your dancing boots. painted on 13" height x 10" width wood panel. This cute cowboy/cowgirl couple is sporting a repurposed brooch and fabric hat. Art on the back has joyful quote in Jean pocket . 100% of proceeds from “chicks” are donated to the listed Cancer organizations helping in the cancer fight. American Cancer Society, UAB Patient/Family fund, OpenHandsOverflowingHearts, The Angel Squad, ACS-Hope Lodge
HOW CHICKS SPREAD HOPE & JOY
These whimsical chicks try to bring a smile to the new “Coop” they will be living in as well as spreading messages of Joy and Hope.
The proceeds from purchased “chicks” are donated to the customer's choice between one of these five organizations helping in the cancer fight:
1. American Cancer Society- Hope Lodge- offers cancer patients and their caregivers a free place to stay when their best hope for effective treatment may be in another city. https://www.cancer.org/treatment/support-programs-and-services/patient-lodging/hope-lodge.html
2. Open Hands Overflowing Hearts- Organization that supports Pediatric cancer research in hopes of finding a cure. We will be funding research through various trials and studies both locally and nationally that are making strides towards finding a cure. http://openhandsoverflowinghearts.org
3. UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center- patient and family fund -If the financial cost of treatment exceeds a patient’s ability to pay, the Patient and Family Resource Center offers programs to cover medical and indirect expenses Continued philanthropic investments make these services possible.
4. American Cancer Society-cancer research-Largest nongovernmental funder of cancer research in the United States, having spent more than $4.5 billion on cancer research since 1946. https://www.cancer.org/about-us/what-we-do/fostering-innovation.html
5. UAB Angel Squad-group volunteers that are part of Volunteer Services at UAB Medicine. For more than a decade, the Angel Squad have dedicated themselves to providing hope, comfort and compassionate care to Breast Cancer Patients and their families at The Kirklin Clinic of UAB Hospital. https://www.facebook.com/UABAngelSquad/
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Chick4acause Happiness Guarantee:
If you chick doesn't make you happy once in your coop, we will repair it or replace it for free. Just pay for its flight back to our coop and we'll do the rest.
Chick4acause usually ships via USPS priority mail, but we reserve the right to ship by any common carrier. If you need something quicker, we understand. Shoot us an e-mail and we will accommodate you if possible.